cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JX with 3D in Europe?

Ihsanovic
Level 7
Hey guys, im from Denmark, im a loyal ROG user, i've just sold my old g74sx to buy the new g750jx, but there is one problem!

Now that im used to play with 3d 120 hz ingame with my older g750jx, i want to buy the new g750jx WITH 3d and 120hz! But i cant find it no where here in Denmark, and when i call the seller for the 3d version they replay "we dont have the 3d model"

So please help me, what do i do? I need a europe model with the æøä keyboaard!

Thank you guys for your time and sorry for my english 🙂

LOVE
6 REPLIES 6

Flea0
Level 10
æøä keyboard? well, unless the 3d model is for sale in scandinavia, you will either have to buy the keyboard OR the 3d panel separately. you could, for example, buy the italian g750jx which has the 3d screen and then pay asus denmark for a danish keyboard replacement. OR you could just set the keyboard to danish and memorize what each key actually does since the italian keyboard has the same number of keys.
ASUS G750JX -- i7-4700 - 16GB - 128GB 840 PRO SSD + 1TB HDD - Nvidia GTX 770M - 120Hz 3D glossy display

Ihsanovic
Level 7
Very good idea !

Do you think Asus denmark sells danish keyboards for G750jx ?

Flea0
Level 10
they certainly have spares, so just call them and ask how much a keyboard replacement costs, and whether it is compatible just in case. Non-english keyboard layouts are almost identical in shape so you might not need to have the entire upper plate changed too (us and uk keyboards have a small enter key while ours sits on two rows)
ASUS G750JX -- i7-4700 - 16GB - 128GB 840 PRO SSD + 1TB HDD - Nvidia GTX 770M - 120Hz 3D glossy display

I'm looking for the G750JX with 3D and Blu-Ray burner too... nothing found in France.

Ihsanovic
Level 7
Thank you for the support ! I just figured it all out! Im going to buy it from italy, and then buy a keyboard from asus parts, and yes it fits ! Just gonna buy the laptop first, and then wait for a youtube guide to install the nordic keyboard!

Thanks again Flea

zalbard
Level 8
So, what's up with 3D models still being limited to certain countries? It's been 3 months since the launch...