Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIMUS V GENE BIOS and USB Detection

toshyKAa
Level 7
Hi there,

First of all, sory for my english. Now lets go to my problem:

1. Everytime, i unplug computer from power outlet it looses all BIOS settings. I tried method with clear CMOS, than flash from usb, and another clear CMOS, but that doesnt seem to work. I did not check battery yet, but will change it with 100% working one, and see if that helps. If any of you had similar problems, please tell me solution.

2. On POST screen, when booting my computer i see information about USB Detection. The thing bothering me is 3 keyboards detected and 2 mouses detected. Althoug i only have one keyboard ( Logitech iluminated ) and one mouse ( Deathadder 2013 ). I dont know if it effects anything but since i like to have everything in order, it bothers me.

I hope for some tech advices and solution for my problems.
Best regards,
toshyKAa
4 REPLIES 4

toshyKAa
Level 7
Update: Not saving BIOS with new battery.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Are you able to save an OC profile? Please test that and then power your system down and see if it is retained.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

toshyKAa
Level 7
Hi, yes, oc profile was saved and working, but again, bios restarted to its defaults. I also noticed one more thing. Windows clock is reseted aswell.

toshyKAa
Level 7
No idea ppl ?