Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading ? Complete set of W7-64bit Drivers in RAR + Usefull Asus Software

sattla
Level 7
Hey Guys!

Since no one done this already,

I got all my drivers work every device on my notebook and i thought this could be useful for anyone doing the same i have seen a few posts about it already and i made puzzle.

I backed up all my drivers with a backup program and zipped it.

Note that there is NO names of the drivers simply folders with NR's.

To install them simply install a fresh copy of Windows 7 then go to the "Device Manager" use the update driver function and point it to the base folder and include sub folders and Windows will do the rest for you.

Also included some software to get the FN keys to work properly and the smart gesture touch-pad. :cool:

IMPORTANT ---> if you get "This program can only be executed on the Asus computer" while trying install any of the software you need to install the ATKPackage this will solve this issue.

There will be lots of drivers who you already have but i don't have the time to put in to this project just now, either you use it or you don't 😛

****I HAVE THE G750JX-T44119H I DO NOT KNOW IF COMPONENTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME****

DL LINK : http://www.gamefront.com/files/23858710/Asus+G750J+Rog+Windows+7+64bit+Drivers+%2B+Software.rar

Have fun!

/S
4 REPLIES 4

WatchGuard
Level 9
Thanks for this. I ended up doing the same thing after running into some BSOD issues, but didn't think to package it up and share it. 🙂

Nehmia
Level 9
of better yet, here are all the Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 clean install guides with the correct drivers:

Please do not link to sites that are soliciting for donations. Thank you.
ASUS G750JX-CV050H
CPU: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz.
Memory: 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz. Hynix RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM
Storage: 256 GB LiteOn LCM-256M3S SSD + 1 TB Seagate Momentus ST1000LM024 5400 RPM HDD
Screen: 17.3" Full HD 3D Glossy Screen
Router: ASUS RT-AC68U
Security: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for PC Gamers

Sharing is caring, must say what an awesome piece of machine i came from a Asus 550 also an i7core and 32gb ram 2gb radeon HD card but this one is simply amazing. very very satisfied.

I'm actually thinking of FPS games again when i get my fiber connected.

thanx you ASUS!

hakan_ua
Level 7
hi..
i find your messages here. and i realy need drivers for my G750 because i hate win8 and i install wwin7..
but cant find clearly drivers for win 7. can you help me?
can you reinstall your download link please?