cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Extension

Lef_Mrazomor
Level 7
Hello every1!
I bought Asus G750JX this year on September 27th and was wondering how long do I have to extend my 24-month warranty, the guy in the store said I got a year but now my friend told me I only have 90 days which is about two weeks from now. The guy at the other store tells me I have 180 days from the day I bought it so all this started to become a bit confusing. Does any1 know with certainty how long do I have to extend it so I don't miss the train, 1 year extra is a very welcoming thought and I would like to make use of it.

Thanks in advance,
Philip
3 REPLIES 3

HiVizMan
Level 40
Moved to where you may get a informed answer.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Praz
Level 13
If you have already decided to take advantage of the extended warranty I would do it now and be done with it.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
1. Extended warranty details and availability can vary from region to region, so tell us where you are located and where you purchased the notebook if you would like to get opinions from others in your region.

2. You may want to request something in writing about the extended warranty you plan to purchase so you can study it carefully.
a. If it matters, confirm who will fix your notebook under the extended warranty you plan to purchase since it's possible there is extended warranty sold and taken care of by someone other than ASUS (third party).

3. If interested, check with your local ASUS support about the availability and details of any 'ASUS extended warranty' at this contact page (and ask for something in writing while you're at it?): http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

Hope this helps!