cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sonic radar

BungieSlayer
Level 7
Sonic radar dosen't work correctly but the icon when you are in game is there(just in the way). So how can i make i work because it won't start in the desktop. And i just installed vi formula.
7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
What game are you trying to use it in?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I got it to boot up properly now but it can't recognize sound from the back or to the right and left. Is it because i just have 2.1 sound? Tested it on batman origins and star wars battlefront 2. Soon gonna test bf3 when its started but do i need better sound system and i just got stereo headset.

BungieSlayer wrote:
I got it to boot up properly now but it can't recognize sound from the back or to the right and left. Is it because i just have 2.1 sound? Tested it on batman origins and star wars battlefront 2. Soon gonna test bf3 when its started but do i need better sound system and i just got stereo headset.

What is the exact brand and model of your speakers? And can you please confirm that you are getting any sound at all?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Sorry mate I am not an expert when it comes to sound. I will ask some others who are more gamer and sound savvey than I to help out here.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

BungieSlayer
Level 7
i do get sound from the speakers and i need to check

Chino
Level 15
Yes, please confirm it for me. And are you using the latest Realtek drivers from the Asus support website for your motherboard?

BungieSlayer
Level 7
It is from logitech but don't know the model(These are from 2009 or 2010): And i am installing the latest drivers now