cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG GameFirst II V1.05.01 No Work, Crosshair V Formual-Z.

Asukaylink
Level 7
ASUS ROG GameFirst After upgrading to version V1.05.01 II stopped working.
5 REPLIES 5

Dominator_N7
Level 7
I have the same problem here, Crosshair V Formula-Z, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and ASUS ROG GameFirst II V1.05.01. If I downgrade to ROG GameFirst II V1.02.03 it works fine.

Contacted ASUS support, they advised to install the latest Intel LAN driver for my motherboard, but it is already installed, and I connect to internet via a USB adapter anyway, so I don't think there is any connection between the two...

Any idea what might cause this?

guapoloko
Level 7
I am also with this same problem, hopefully pack up soon.

Tokens210
Level 10
Just because the update available thing popped up dosent mean we get it

The game first itself is asus's but it uses software that's not asus's, its cfos or something, Asus only pays for the current version available for there boards, no upgrades the programs not free

You can upgrade the Intel drivers and such but leave the gamefirst as is unless you can upgrade just the game first while leaving the cfos or whatever it is

You can try fully uninstalling gamefirst and install the newest version instead of going old version then updating

I'm not an expert so if there's something I missed and a reason you should have been able to upgrade I'm sure someone else will jump in
CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced/ Maximus VI Formula/ I7-4770K/Swiftech H320/ Corsair HX850/ G.Skill Trident X (2x8) 16gb 2400MHz/ 2x 840 EVO 120gb(Raid 0)/ WD 1TB HDD (Backup/Storage)/ EVGA GTX 1gb 560 TI/ Asus 12x bluray combo

Tokens210 wrote:
Just because the update available thing popped up dosent mean we get it

well, this version is ~20MB larger (double size) tnan the peveious version. It can contain some improvements and new features.
This is still not fixed after all this time 😞

annyh1lator
Level 7
You need to install latest version of this program. Image