cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some pic of a monsoon90° 5/8 od fitting with a primochill ghost fitting.

skywalker311
Level 8
I was hoping that someone on the fourm might have these fittings and can take some pics with them together.
On the 14 of this month I bought 10 monsoon 90° 1/2 od fittings for my build. I have the 1st set of ghost fittings that primochill came out with.
They are the 3/8 id x 1/2 od. When putting the fittings together I started thinking about having a flush look.
I know that using the 2 different fittings won't have a complete look and if wanting to do that I would have to get the monsoon fittings,
But I would like to see a ghost fitting on the monsoon 90° 5/8 of fitting. If you by chance have these fittings and can put it together and send me some pics.
I be so grateful. It don't matter what color.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.
0 REPLIES 0