cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Recovery Partition for G751JY?

nice_lw
Level 7
If anyone can share with me the 16GB partition recovery for this computer.
After changing the 1T drive to SSD 512 Samsung Evo and cloning, I lost partition recovery on the new SSD and the previous one is already formatted.

Please help thank you very much...

Regards Lukasz
25 REPLIES 25

cablebandit
Level 7
16gb is a pretty big upload...where do you plan to host this file?

nice_lw
Level 7
I can give my cloud details ... or skype - Thank u

Regards Lukasz

nice_lw
Level 7
Any one can help me pretty please.

Lukasz

I'm willing to help. But shouldn't the recovery files be specific to your particular machine? I mean I have made backups from my g751JY on to two flash drives. I could send you the backup from one of my flash drives but then it would have my Windows serial embedded in the files. Then if you tried to use my backup a simple check by the backup to your system's bios would reveal that the backup is not yours, because your bios has a different Windows serial. I would bet that the recovery process would then halt on this error.

Anyway, if you are still game to try it, pm me.

nice_lw
Level 7
I will use my serial for Win Pro 8.1 is saved on my bios.
As u know my machine is also G751JY - Asus support give me that advice ... to use backup 16gb from other machine like my or send machine to Asus service and pay for reinstallation recovery partition on new Samsung Evo 512Gb SDD
I don't want to loose my machine for long term if I can do this on my self ...

Regards
Lukasz

nice_lw
Level 7
I like to say thanks for colleague smallj53 ... 😉

Regards Lukasz

Hello everyone.
I have same problem us You Lukasz, can You be so kind and share with me image of partition recovery?
I will be very grateful.
Regards Pawel

No problem, let me know on my email ...

Dirtyfeeling
Level 7
Hello guys, I'm new here in the forum and got the same problem. Could someone help me sharing the image partition recovery to please? I will appreciate it a LOT!!
Thanks!