cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with G19 Logitech

fresH229
Level 7
Hi guys!

First of all, this mainboard is ****ing awsome.
This is the 3rd Mainboard which i build into my pc in the last 3 weeks....
The last 2 ones, were not bad but offers me not the expierence which I got with this nice one 🙂 LOVE IT 🙂

I got one problem:
My Logitech G19 Keyboard won't be installed correctly.
The Keyboard works but the LCD Display dont get installed. It flashes only 1 sec. on, 1 sec off....

Any suggestions what the Problem could be? I installed already the driver.

Thanks a lot 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

BrutalAttis
Level 7
I can't offer advice as to whats wrong with yours. But what I can say is I use a G19 with the same motherboard under win 8.1 without any issues. After installing Win 8.1 I just downloaded all the last firmware/drivers and it all installed without any issues. I did not have to mess with any USB setting in the BIOS or anything, everything just worked. On a side note I did run into issue with my USB CH Products Peddles, but that's a whole separate story. With my Peddles unplugged everything works fine with no special BIOS changes.

In the BIOS under Advanced there is a xHCI Legacy Support that you can set to disabled. But as I said, I have the same G19 and did not have to do this.

You should also make sure you have the latest BIOS for motherboard etc.

You could also try switching between the USB 2/3 ports and see if that makes any difference.

If I have to make a wild guess it sounds driver related.

fresH229
Level 7
Hi!

Thanks for your feedback.

I plugged of the power supply of the Keyboard and use it now without the LCD display 🙂

Szaquak
Level 7
There is something wrong with Logitech keyboard support.
I have got problem with Keybot function (Logitech G15 keyboard). Simply doesn't work !
Already checked all the possibilities described in the forum.
By enabling Keybot keyboard stops responding to keystrokes. The LCD screen wyswuetla only big logo G15. (the same as in the BIOS and Windows)
Waiting for the next patch to fix the BIOS.

fresH229
Level 7
Sure, that this is BIOS related and not Logitech Driver related?
Because, Win7 recognize the G19 LCD but don't get the driver