cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus RoG G751JT Charging Issue & Battery Problem

Tanvirul_Hoque
Level 7
I just bought Asus RoG G&51JT-T7101H(same config. as G751JT-DH72) from bangkok.. Recently i have seen that my battery was not getting charged even having it connected with the charger and as soon as i unplug it shuts down. It wont run on battery. It will run when only plugged in. I tried uninstalling the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver and re-installing it but that did not fix my issue. I also tried resetting my laptop but same as usual, not fixed. Please give some advice. Need solution desperately.
2 REPLIES 2

Clintlgm
Level 14
Sounds like a bad connection, bad charger, bad Battery, bad motherboard all hardware issues. I would return seller if possible otherwise your stuck with RMA.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

NitroX
Level 10
Tanvirul Hoque wrote:
I just bought Asus RoG G&51JT-T7101H(same config. as G751JT-DH72) from bangkok.. Recently i have seen that my battery was not getting charged even having it connected with the charger and as soon as i unplug it shuts down. It wont run on battery. It will run when only plugged in. I tried uninstalling the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver and re-installing it but that did not fix my issue. I also tried resetting my laptop but same as usual, not fixed. Please give some advice. Need solution desperately.

How did you do the reset ? You have to restart your notebook, and then, after you see the ASUS ROG logo press&hold the power button for 10-12seconds. That should reset your power manager if it is an issue with it. If this doesn't help, then it might just be a hardware issue which will result in a visit tothe service center or a return if you are still in the 30 days period.