New ROGer Array

No Video (Worked great for 3 months)

I built this PC on 4/2 and it has been running great since then. I have not overclocked it.

Last night I turned it off as I always do, but this time when it shutdown it immediately restarted, but this time no video. I tried a different DisplayPort cable, then tried DVI directly to the mobo, but no video. I then updated to the latest bios, and cleared CMOS. Now I get a boot code A2 and still no video. I have since also tried HDMI directly to the mobo and no video. The monitor works just fine as I can hook it up to another computer without issue.

I had not updated/changed BIOS anytime recently or made any changes at all to the PC. It appears to have just been random that this happened last night.

New ROGer Array

I did some more troubleshooting, and if I connected via DVI to my GPU (MSI 970), then that works and I was able to get through the bios setup. So it now appears that the DisplayPort on my GTX970 is bad or both of my DisplayPort cables. I actually opened one brand new one this morning, but that didn't make any difference. Am I missing something?