cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Fully remove/uninstall Game First III

dapogz717
Level 7
hello,

Anyone got problems uninstalling the GameFirst III Properly?
Ive have tried Uninstalling "GameFirst III" on Control Panel.. after that "GameFirst III" is no longer on the list.. but still visible on starupmenu. Tried clicking it and the program is still there running but now it hangs up, i saw the uninstall option on the StartMenu Click it, and it starts the setup, "But" it will suddenly stops and say "Support only ASUS ROG Models.." now i cant reinstall or uninstall this Damm Bloatware that keeps messing up my connection.

Can anyone Help me on how can i remove this Bloatware permanently..

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3

sdfsfede
Level 7
uninstalled that BSOD-causing crap perfectly fine. I guess you did something wrong.
Download it, install it again and then try removing it again.

sdfsfede wrote:
uninstalled that BSOD-causing crap perfectly fine. I guess you did something wrong.
Download it, install it again and then try removing it again.

Thanks, But I tried reinstalling it with the one i downloaded here. then removing it thru REVO uninstaller, to remove all the remnants of the program now its completely gone even on Registry 😉 😄
because normal Uninstall of this crap doesnt work on me (I dont know why).. Hope this help others with same problem..

Hi,

I have the same problem.
I tried to remove the Game Frist V and install newer version, but I can't because some things still on the computer from the old version, and doesn't allow to install the newer.
Where can I download the 5.0.9.0 version?

Thx for help.