cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insane GPU Temperature After Direct X installation Error Help !

dunedune
Level 7
Hello again ......
Before 1 week i installed Direct X 9.0 files from Game By a mistake , while the middle of installation i canceled it because i expected its gonna make bugs for games and thats what happened to me >< .... when i restarted My PC the Nvidia driver keeps crashing everytime after opening GPU-Z or Nvidia Inspector then the PC freeze Forever and Mouse mark & Keyboard still stuck ....
I decided to remove Nvidia driver and re install again but nothing fixed ... according to the GPU details in GPU-Z my graphic card using much values while running desktop for unknown reason .
Here :

Core clock : 405MHz !!!!
Memory : 800MHz
GPU load : 0
Temp : 55

I did all these solutions but most of them are useless :mad:

Optimized C drive
Clear and correcting Registry files using AVG Tune up
Reinstalled Intel HD & Nvidia Drivers
installed Direct X runtime Package
scanned PC from viruses
installed newer Nvidia driver
Cleaned Dump files

--------------------
Also another problem appeared in some games with 0 GPU load while the GPU loading games Graphics such as Landscape'characters'loading screens are slow .
in Skyrim the FPS stuck at 60 but the direct X refresh rate is 07 ' GPU load 0% , So the landscape objects are loading very very slow 😞 .
in Dungeon Defenders running fine ( FPS 60 ' Direct X refresh rate between 50 & 60 GPU load 70% )
Samurai warriors turned to garbage ( 30FPS ' Direct X refresh rate 08 ' GPU load 0%
Many other games affected and damaged 😞

Also the GPU monitor sometimes not responding a signal , So GPU-Z cannot calculate values fast instead of making it activated all the time . while starting windows i run GPU-z the Monitor is showing only values for 8 seconds then it disappeared 0_O .

Am not really sure but i think some files in Direct X were conflicted with older ones or corrupted files need to me corrected ,Am using Milliries Action Capture recording to view AERO & Direct X refresh rate per second , also refresh rate for games running AERO turned to 0 it was 50 before this problem

UPDATE : I noticed that some games switched it self automatically running on INTEL GPU Driver , look at the following pictures please

http://postimg.org/image/fa1qosl65/

http://postimg.org/image/4lxzpyb71/

So how can i switch all the games to Nvidia GPU ? i tried optimizing Control panel from Nvidia but nothing changed 😞

Another case discovered ,When i adjust setting in control panel the click Apply the GPU reset it self auto to default settings

Fixed : sometimes i feel so rubbish when things turned to problems , the fix was unsuspected for me --" . When i removed the nvidia driver the control panel programs running in 3D manage menu removed auto , so the only thing i did is selecting the "game.exe" file and insert it to the menu then changing GPU to "High performance Nvidia Processor" -_-

So what do u think ? please help me to fix it
7 REPLIES 7

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Download DDU ...that will run in safe mode and uninstall all Nvidia stuff.

Then reinstall latest GPU driver.

If that doesn't work maybe clean OS install if things are really badly scrambled.

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Download DDU ...that will run in safe mode and uninstall all Nvidia stuff.

Then reinstall latest GPU driver.

If that doesn't work maybe clean OS install if things are really badly scrambled.

I did that but its useless , it seems like some programs conflicted with Intel GPU to deal with . So how can i Clean OS ???

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Sorry, by clean install I mean re-install Windows....if things have become so scrambled...

You have uninstalled all Intel drivers as well....

BIOS should automatically select discrete GPU if installed and leave iGPU alone...if that is not the case make sure there are no power problems with GPU

Though the pics above show the game running on GTX 960 not intel

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Sorry, by clean install I mean re-install Windows....if things have become so scrambled...

You have uninstalled all Intel drivers as well....

BIOS should automatically select discrete GPU if installed and leave iGPU alone...if that is not the case make sure there are no power problems with GPU

Though the pics above show the game running on GTX 960 not intel

Am sorry but your solution is horrible . Formatting the operating system only recommended if the PC is DEAD , i refuse this kind of fixes all the time , anyway thanks

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Have you tried using restore point to return system to before you did the DX9 install from the game?

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Have you tried using restore point to return system to before you did the DX9 install from the game?

sadly No . thanks on advance

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Well you should have a restore point available from before a week ago. Maybe try and see if that works...if the PC was working well before that..?

For example http://www.informationweek.com/how-to-use-windows-7-restore-points/d/d-id/1098556?