cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let Us Change The LED Colour On The 980 Ti Matrix Please

Dicehunter
Level 10
Why can we still not change the LED colour on the Matrix ? Yes I get that it acts as a load indicator but even according to an Asus engineer who talked to a youtube reviewer said it's very possible to let people change the LED colour. Only the software needs to be made for it.

As pretty much every youtuber who's reviewed this and previous Matrix cards has said that people should be given the choice.

5 REPLIES 5

Dicehunter
Level 10
Bump, Come on Asus we know it's possible 🙂

Dicehunter
Level 10
Come on Asus all it would take is a vbios update through GPU Tweak so we could have the GPU Load LED permanently red.

The_F34R_Channe
Level 7
Hey Dicehunter, you're here too! I agree, such premium cards would benefit from full LED control. For example, I quite like the GTX 980 Ti Strix, but the throbbing LED would turn me off. I would like to see full control as in RGB, and on or off options, that way you can pick a colour that fits your build.
Asus Z370 Maximus X Hero | Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 | G.Skill Trident Z 3333MHz CL16 16GB | Asus GTX 1080 Strix | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Crucial MX200 500 GB | 760T | Acer XB270HU 1440p | Windows 10 Pro x64

The F34R Channel wrote:
Hey Dicehunter, you're here too! I agree, such premium cards would benefit from full LED control. For example, I quite like the GTX 980 Ti Strix, but the throbbing LED would turn me off. I would like to see full control as in RGB, and on or off options, that way you can pick a colour that fits your build.

Everyone I've spoken to doesn't even want RGB they just want the option to be able to choose 1 solid colour instead of it changing.

It is very possible to do with a vbios update but Asus keep ignoring people.

sde444
Level 10
Hi. My card is Asus Strix 980 Ti. Also i observed that this logo is blinking faster when gpu is on load. Is this normal?