cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VY-RH71 in Europe?

DUST_DEVIL
Level 9
Hello!

Is ASUS-ROG-G752VY-RH71 will be available in EU (UK in particular)? This model is widely availabe in USA, but I can't find it in UK in reasonable prices.

I don't want to buy it in US because import charges are ridiculous (I have to pay additional 400 quid of import charges and additional 100 dollars for shipment).
Why is there such huge shortage of those laptops? When I bought my previous ROG - G74SX, it was widely available throughout the market. G752VY availability is a bad joke -_-

There are 2-3 shops in UK that sell this model, but the price is so ridiculous that even if I would by it in States and pay import charges, I would still pay less.

ROG admins, any info?
10 REPLIES 10

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

You will not find the same full model names that are sold in the U.S. sold in other regions too, so if you plan to purchase elsewhere, you probably just need to look around for similarly configured units as best you can.

I don't work in sales and try to stay away from sales issues as much as I can, but that's what I've seen. Thanks.

Understood, thank you very much for help!

Devonkev
Level 7
Hi Dust Devil try Overclockers uk
G752vt [970m model] £1199.99
G752vy [980m model]£1649.99:cool:

Mrtea_32
Level 7
The g752vt model doesn't come with g-sync, does anybody know how big a deal breaker that is?

Mrtea_32 wrote:
The g752vt model doesn't come with g-sync, does anybody know how big a deal breaker that is?

How did you know?

I think all G752VT/VY models come with G-sync. If your G752VT has no Gsync, try to go to BIOS setup and press F9 for OPTIMIZE DEFAULTS, save and exit (Credit goes to User Squeelz1234). It is is already covered in this forum in one of the sticky threads.

Mrtea_32
Level 7
There was a g752 vt on sale here in the UK but didn't advertise g-sync. I looked into and and like you said all models should have it so I rang the vendor and they Confirmed it didn't come with it.
Also afew other vendors selling that model over here that doesn't come with g-sync.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-g752vt-t7022t-17.3-fhd-ips-intel-i7-6700hq-nvidia-gtx970m-3g...

Mrtea_32 wrote:
There was a g752 vt on sale here in the UK but didn't advertise g-sync. I looked into and and like you said all models should have it so I rang the vendor and they Confirmed it didn't come with it.
Also afew other vendors selling that model over here that doesn't come with g-sync.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-g752vt-t7022t-17.3-fhd-ips-intel-i7-6700hq-nvidia-gtx970m-3g...

That's sad.

Julskey wrote:
That's sad.

That's the uk

NitroX
Level 10
As a comparison, the cheapest G752VY model in Romania is 1750Euro's . 8GB DDR4 and only a 1TB 7200rpm HDD without any SSD. So, it's quite the most basic model you can get and then add additional stuff to it.