cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus viii formula

kaptanedi
Level 10
Hello there. m7f new system also promoted to m8f. 6700k gsikill 3200mhz ram. my motherboard system m8f closing and opening voice revenues. It is not this sound like a sound frame. opening and closing windows usually a time. but always it does. I tried when not plugged into any merging and heard the same voice. This sound comes from under the front surface of the motherboard armor. like a sound like a short silence. Like my corsair ax860 psi sound coming from opening. I've used before and m7f m5f. but the first time I heard this voice.
10 REPLIES 10

kaptanedi
Level 10
psu sound does not come from. I tried. electrical leakage is not sound. sound from a small opening to pressure the power button is.

video 00:26. Is the sound coming in second. This happens after you opened the windows. 00:57 sounds th seconds after the windows closed.
It comes from a place near the PCEıs of slaot sound, but I could not find exactly where it comes from.

kaptanedi
Level 10
video 00:26. Is the sound coming in second. This happens after you opened the windows. 00:57 sounds th seconds after the windows closed.
It comes from a place near the PCEıs of slaot sound, but I could not find exactly where it comes from.

Stukow
Level 7
This sounds like the Nec De Pop Relay which some Users mentioned here also and it should be normal i think ...

i have it on my Asus Maximus 8 Hero too and red out that others having this Clicks also!

Stilus
Level 7
I have a Maximus VIII Formula and I have the same "clicks" when the windows start and when win shutdown. Maybe it's ok ... I don't know 😕

I learned this normally is. nic comes from the Jeep. sound chip s relevant it is.

Stilus wrote:
I have a Maximus VIII Formula and I have the same "clicks" when the windows start and when win shutdown. Maybe it's ok ... I don't know 😕

Yes, mines does the same thing. 🙂