cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Have Z170 SABERTOOTH Mark-S ?

Streamroller
Level 7
Hello dear Asus users;

There are so few info/user about z170 mark-s and only 1 review so far.I would like to buy with with Crucial Ballistix White LT combo but want to know if the board got the same problems as Mark 1 z170.
Also some folks from here said the plastic shield makes board run hot is it true ?.If some of you have/used MARK-S please write it here so everyone can gather info about it.Thanks so much:o
2 REPLIES 2

Chino
Level 15
I had the opportunity to play with a Z170 SABERTOOTH Mark-S for a few weeks. It's a very nice motherboard. And the TUF Armor is pretty nice and keeps the dust away. As for RAM, I had it with some DDR4 Savage from HyperX and they worked flawlessly together. 🙂

Chino wrote:
I had the opportunity to play with a Z170 SABERTOOTH Mark-S for a few weeks. It's a very nice motherboard. And the TUF Armor is pretty nice and keeps the dust away. As for RAM, I had it with some DDR4 Savage from HyperX and they worked flawlessly together. 🙂

Nice bro but i mark s dont have armor and backplate like it in mark 1 ? You mean dust covers for ports pcie slots etc ?.Also the board have support for 40mm fan in back but dont have 40mm in the box so any Asus tech guy know how to get 40mm seperate ?