cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog preinstalled applications g72vy

asif_sharief
Level 7
Hello everyone,

This post shows up how i screwed up myself by doing a clean install to my brand new G752VY, I find many people doing the
same mistake as i did, so i thought of making up this post so i could get help also and other people also wont be doing the same mistake

I bought this G752VY laptop which came with all the pre-installed applications and drivers, first i thought its all useless (MY BAD)

so i did a clean install of windows 10 by formatting all HDD and SSD of my laptop and i lost all the drivers and software...

once i was done with the new windows 10, i was not able to install all the drivers from the official website of ASUS Support they didnt
provide me the link of many software such as SONIC STUDIO etc.

the only way i could get all those software like how it was before is to find a person for me to upload the Efolder where i could download
the drivers... I please you guys... if someone could help me out....

I now understand the problem of doing a clean install... i just want to get rid of this problem and i do recommend to everyone that never
perform a clean install to your G752VY

Now please someone provide me a link to all those Bloatware/Pre-Installed applications and drivers ASAP so i could get my laptop back to normal
I got a lot of work to be done, everything is now screwed up...

thank you very much
5 REPLIES 5

eightyeightkeys
Level 7
Type in "Recovery Options" "RESET this PC" you may be able to do a "clean" install of Windows 10 with options to install/not install some things. This would get you back to the original Asus/Win10 configuration. However, since you've formatted the HD's, i don't know if that option still exists ?

You'll still have some bloatware however these can be uninstalled via the Programs & Features Control Panel and many, if not all, "Built-In-Apps" can be uninstalled viz the Windows Power Shell :
http://www.howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them...

If you want to tweak Windows 10 further there are many resources on the net. Depending on what you're using the machine for, you may want to get ity right down to the leanest, meanest most powerful configuration possible.

toronto699
Level 13

JustinThyme
Level 13
asif_sharief wrote:
Hello everyone,

This post shows up how i screwed up myself by doing a clean install to my brand new G752VY, I find many people doing the
same mistake as i did, so i thought of making up this post so i could get help also and other people also wont be doing the same mistake

I bought this G752VY laptop which came with all the pre-installed applications and drivers, first i thought its all useless (MY BAD)

so i did a clean install of windows 10 by formatting all HDD and SSD of my laptop and i lost all the drivers and software...

once i was done with the new windows 10, i was not able to install all the drivers from the official website of ASUS Support they didnt
provide me the link of many software such as SONIC STUDIO etc.

the only way i could get all those software like how it was before is to find a person for me to upload the Efolder where i could download
the drivers... I please you guys... if someone could help me out....

I now understand the problem of doing a clean install... i just want to get rid of this problem and i do recommend to everyone that never
perform a clean install to your G752VY

Now please someone provide me a link to all those Bloatware/Pre-Installed applications and drivers ASAP so i could get my laptop back to normal
I got a lot of work to be done, everything is now screwed up...

thank you very much

https://ufile.io/edc6c

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Thank u everyone for the kind help
i installed and everything is fine now but only problem is that

in Gaming Center why that Turbo Gear which allows us to boost the GPU and CPU settings is not visible to me

i cant see the Turbo Gear option itself in Gaming center

what do i have do to get it back?

JustinThyme
Level 13
Download the latest version of Gaming center off the support site.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/Gaming_Center/ROG_Gaming_Center_Win10_64_VER108.z...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein