cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia GeForce 373.06 WHQL Drivers

Heini
Level 11
New DRIVERS released today. My short time testing with shows no improvements unless there's something in the release note that pertain to your specific application.
9 REPLIES 9

protos
Level 7
Yeah no performance gains on the 1060 or the 1080. 368 driver is the best one for my 144Hz Freesync monitor. Hope they fix this 144Hz gsync issue,
and bring back the 368 performance on the next driver update. I've been keeping an eye on the geforce forums I might have to put my 2 cents in

Nate152
Thanks for posting the new Nvidia driver Heini, I installed it and it's working great here.

Heini
Level 11
Heini wrote:
New DRIVERS released today. My short time testing with shows no improvements unless there's something in the release note that pertain to your specific application.

After two weeks of testing

I will add that 3D objects are drawn better than any previous drivers and though

fps/temps haven't changed I like the drivers and will have them on my 'keeper' list. And since I can't edit/format this reply I'm not likely to try to "Reply with Quote' again!

Nate152
How is your keyboard working Heini? Is it just me or are your enter keys acting like the space key? I can't make paragraphs anymore. The reason I ask is it looks like you're having trouble too and yes I like 373.06.

Nate152 wrote:
How is your keyboard working Heini? Is it just me or are your enter keys acting like the space key? I can't make paragraphs anymore. The reason I ask is it looks like you're having trouble too and yes I like 373.06.

When I try to 'reply with quote' the "enter" key acts like the space key so things don't show when posted as they looked when typed. I get double spaced lines for no reason.

Heini wrote:
When I try to 'reply with quote' the "enter" key acts like the space key so things don't show when posted as they looked when typed. I get double spaced lines for no reason.
Edit to ad..........

Now, trying the above method it seems to work.

Heini wrote:
Edit to ad..........

Now, trying the above method it seems to work.

Ooooooooooops, there goes the space thing again!

Nate152
That's exactly what it's doing for me, my enter keys are acting like the space key and I can't make paragraphs, thank you for confirming this I was hoping it wasn't just me. I sent Bahz and e-mail to let him know, Chino on the other hand isn't having any problems. I'm using the Razer Anansi keyboard.

UPDATE: Hey Heini, the problem is with internet explorer google chrome works just fine.

Heini
Level 11
Guess I'll tuff it out with Mozilla Firefox till they fix it. Thanks for the update.