cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Urgent Need Help Please :(

owikhan2014
Level 7
Dear Friend,s

aah!!! i have no word,s to describe what my son have done.

minor scratch on screen. Please please is there any solution.

Please see picture and reply me as soon as possible.one problem i live in poor country Pakistan.so if any product related this issue i want to order from amazon or new egg and they took 25 days atleast.

so humble request to all of you need good solution

😞

Regards
6 REPLIES 6

Crashcourse316
Level 9
While you wont be able to fully remove the scratch. you can try and buff it out so it is not very noticeable.

I would recommend getting a lcd scratch repair kit and following the instructions but you could also try this solution below. there are many other similar videos and different "scratch repair" materials you could try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVhEwFJhLg
I7-4790k OC 4.9 1.375v
MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 OC core:2055Mhz Mem:5504Mhz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like what I post, hit that Rep button.
If i'm posting here it's only because I'm at work and have nothing better to do other than solve your problems.

owikhan2014
Level 7
@Crashcourse316
Please tell me where from i get LCD SCRATCH REPAIR KIT.

Please guide me.

i saw also on youtube but don,t want to implement when not 100% sure about it

owikhan2014
Level 7
Nobdoy here for help.....

xeromist
There is a product called Displex that helps smooth scratches. It will not remove them completely but it will help them blend in. I do not know whether you can get it in Pakistan though.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
There is a product called Displex that helps smooth scratches. It will not remove them completely but it will help them blend in. I do not know whether you can get it in Pakistan though.

what he said. I don't know what is available for you. The scratch repair kits are meant to fill in light scratches. Heavy scratches it will help mask it a bit but won't make it disappear. if the scratch is so heavy that the lcd screen under it shows issues it is beyond repair. Most likely though you can mask it with something though. Basically any clear substance that will fill the tiny gaps that create the reflection of the scratch will work decent. scratch repair kits are meant to be more permanent than the vasoline fix from the youtube video. If the substance you use doesn't work you can just clean it off with a damp cloth. Maybe if you have any semi clear lip balm or chapstick that would be worth a shot.

Also while what Bahz just said above is true, I would say it's worth trying to come up with a coverup solution before wasting money on a scratch repair kit.
I7-4790k OC 4.9 1.375v
MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 OC core:2055Mhz Mem:5504Mhz

If you like what I post, hit that Rep button.
If i'm posting here it's only because I'm at work and have nothing better to do other than solve your problems.

Bahz
Level 12
That looks like a very deep scratch, to be honest the scratch repair kits will not do much for you. The scratch repair kits are normally just for very light scratches, so if I were you I won't waste my time and money to try this.