Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Help! Same issue here!

Hello, I'm Daniela, I'm from Argentina I'm being dealing with this issue for few days and I can't make it to the BIOS.

It's the 4th asus rog mother that I've worked with and with the other 3, I've neved had any issues.

I've received a 0d code on green light. (boot)

My troubleshooting includes:
    - 4 ram modules working propperly. I've tried changing each module in every slot
    - multiple CMOS between each change of modules.
    - mutiple flashback bios (bios version 6401, 6302, 6201, 1701, 1602) I know that 1701 it's stable.
    - tried with Start button from the MB

I have to deliver it tomorrow and I don't know what to do.. Please, any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

ROG Member Array

I have Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wi Fi edition and I got the same problem. I see Qcode 24 and 0b. All started when I updated the Bios from 1103 to 1201. Although I read that the bios was installed successful I am not able to see any Bios welcome screen or Windows since then.

I am thinking the last bios has to do something terribly wrong and I am forced to return it from the store I got it...

ROG Member Array

Q-Code 0d

Have you tried removing the coin battery for an hour or more then reinstalling? Or even installing a new one? Sometimes when the system is left off for an extended period of time the battery will die and cause issues.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 7ha7as1an View Post
    Have you tried removing the coin battery for an hour or more then reinstalling? Or even installing a new one? Sometimes when the system is left off for an extended period of time the battery will die and cause issues.
    Yes I did it more than once. I unistalled RAM as well, I changed the ports they were installed but then after about 3 hours of tries... I changed from DP to HDMI and I finally entered in Bios to set up the rest. That makes me think 3 possibilities:

1. DP from the card has been damaged (all 3 of them?)
    2. DP from the monitor has been damaged (both MB and monitor are not even 3 months old)
    3. The new Bios has changed something that made all of this mess...

Somewhere in this thread I read that I must have CSM disable in order for DP to work properly, I will try that and I will report back...

Edit: I finally managed to make it work again with DP after almost 5 hours of trying. What I did is the steps below:
    1. For some reason DP after Bios Update 1201 have been disabled, so I used an HDMI cable to enter to Windows.
    2. There I downloaded Bios 0804. I installed through Asus EZ Utility (if I am writing that wright) and I restarted
    3. I read a message that Bios was successfully installed NOT the message after the installation, but another message in DOS like mode.
    4. Pc restarted by its own. While using HDMI, I entered in Windows, I downloaded Bios 1103
    5. Installed Version 1103. After restart I changed from CSM > Enable to CSM > Disable.
    6. I finally make it work with DP.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Oldar; 01-10-2019 at 08:33 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by crixly View Post
    Hello, I'm Daniela, I'm from Argentina I'm being dealing with this issue for few days and I can't make it to the BIOS.

It's the 4th asus rog mother that I've worked with and with the other 3, I've neved had any issues.

I've received a 0d code on green light. (boot)

My troubleshooting includes:
    - 4 ram modules working propperly. I've tried changing each module in every slot
    - multiple CMOS between each change of modules.
    - mutiple flashback bios (bios version 6401, 6302, 6201, 1701, 1602) I know that 1701 it's stable.
    - tried with Start button from the MB

I have to deliver it tomorrow and I don't know what to do.. Please, any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Hard to believe:
    error code arrives 0d on green light with no signal to the monitor.
    I touched the monitor's menu and automatically appears the fan error. I change it and worked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3