cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xonar U7 Dolby Digital Live

bct25
Level 7
Hi!
I have a Xonar U7 connected to a Logitech Z906 through Optical and use the Dolby Digital Live with this setup and have been working and been satisfied... Until now.
With the latest update of Windows 10 (Creators Update) the DDL does not work anymore! When I try to select that option, it says something about "Not compatible" or something like that.
It seems to be something that hitted others too, with Creative Sound Blaster's and the integrated Realtek HD Codec.
It seems to be Microsoft's fault and not faulty drivers from ASUS because when i rolled back to the "Anniversary Update" of Windows 10, DDL was working fine again.
Anyway, just wanted to pitch in and warn users of this sound card (and possibly other's aswell) that DDL IS BROKEN... AGAIN!! :mad::mad:
3 REPLIES 3

OvEr_KiLL
Level 7
bct25 wrote:
Hi!
I have a Xonar U7 connected to a Logitech Z906 through Optical and use the Dolby Digital Live with this setup and have been working and been satisfied... Until now.
With the latest update of Windows 10 (Creators Update) the DDL does not work anymore! When I try to select that option, it says something about "Not compatible" or something like that.
It seems to be something that hitted others too, with Creative Sound Blaster's and the integrated Realtek HD Codec.
It seems to be Microsoft's fault and not faulty drivers from ASUS because when i rolled back to the "Anniversary Update" of Windows 10, DDL was working fine again.
Anyway, just wanted to pitch in and warn users of this sound card (and possibly other's aswell) that DDL IS BROKEN... AGAIN!! :mad::mad:

same problem here with newest windows 10 update!!! please can you fix this guys

bct25
Level 7

Jimbet45
Level 7
Hey , you sure that you use Asus Xonar U7 can support Digital Dolby Live! ??