Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPhaser View Post
    Lastly, I received an email to use the old 1.9.114.21 driver (despite explaining in detail it still doesn't work properly in my past emails) and a very interesting ending to the email that there is a new SupremeFX driver coming sometime within Q3 2018. So hopefully they address these issues by the end of September. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to open a support ticket about this issue to get their attention. With luck we can have a fully functional DAC.
    Any new about the supremefx driver update? q3 2018 is already over and nothing shows on the website. I'm still experiencing a lot of issue under Windows 10 1809 (as with all other windows before in the last 2 years). The sound card randomly disconnect during use and shows an error 10 on the sound card page. I have to shut down and restart sometimes more than once just to make it work again for a few hours. It's frustrating, could you please release this long-awaited fix?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by soulmirror View Post
    Any new about the supremefx driver update? q3 2018 is already over and nothing shows on the website. I'm still experiencing a lot of issue under Windows 10 1809 (as with all other windows before in the last 2 years). The sound card randomly disconnect during use and shows an error 10 on the sound card page. I have to shut down and restart sometimes more than once just to make it work again for a few hours. It's frustrating, could you please release this long-awaited fix?
    I never heard anything back from Asus unfortunately. I've been busy lately and forgot to reopen my ticket about this issue. It's clear they don't want to do anything about it, but I will keep poking them nevertheless since my motherboard is still well within the 3 year warranty period.

New ROGer Array Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
    ProcessorI7-6900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX-RTX2080-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS MX34VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 1 Tb
    Storage #2WD1000DHTZ x 4 (disk space Windows)
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless MK710
    Mouse Logitech Wireless M705
    Mouse Pad Cougar gaming mouse pad speed 2 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit REV.1903
    Accessory #1 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #2 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #3 NZXT Aperture M

Kind day.
    There are what updates about SupremeFX Hi-Fi for Win10 1903?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9