cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ek predator 360 aio or corsair h115i aio for stable intel 7900x 4.6 ghz or higher OC?

Thomas_extreme_
Level 8
So which aio will be better at cooling a intel 7900x and help me reach 4.6 ghz overclock Ek predator 360 or corsair h115i? Thanks.*
5 REPLIES 5

bobbagels
Level 7
Thomas extreme gamer wrote:
So which aio will be better at cooling a intel 7900x and help me reach 4.6 ghz overclock Ek predator 360 or corsair h115i? Thanks.*

Um, hasn't the 360 been discontinued for some reasons of leakage ? (or at least thats what I read)

bobbagels wrote:
Um, hasn't the 360 been discontinued for some reasons of leakage ? (or at least thats what I read)

They are making some improvements. Their new line of AIO will be available Q4.

Menthol
Level 14
Most reviews I have seen show them about equal, sometimes the Corsair wins out but the fans on the Corsair are much louder
In my opinion neither will tame the 7900X when overclocked, I don't own a X299 system yet but with some ASUS boards you can set an overclock that will change when a set temperature is met so you can have like 2 different overclocks depending on the load

tommiboi
Level 7
the Predator 360 works very nicely !!! but EKWB had replace 3x due leakage... no fun... But they replaced it without any questions! They even send me a new unit even before I had returned the defective one.

Very nice customer care !

and yes they told me in Q4 they will have new AIO cooler. Am curious what they will make... hopefully a 420 predator 🙂 lol

I would choose a EKWB AIO cooler over a corsair anytime.
Try more, Try harder, Try and previal

Vlada011
Level 10
Definitely EKWB Predator 360 between him and Closed AIO.
But maybe is better to buy Coolstream PE 360, Supremacy EVO, X-RES D5 100 Revo.
You will pay 100$ more but you will have 10-15C better temps.
For self I would choose them exactly. You can even go on Glass reservior.
They are really cool.