cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G51 JX 3D

afshin360
Level 7
i bought G51 JX 3D recently but everyday i find a problem likes:
1.blueray drive makes a big noise when reading so i have to keep blueray drive with hand to reducing noise .
2.when i test speakers the right has a little sound than the left .
3.why the mb is G60 .
at the end are they ok ?
3 REPLIES 3

Retired
Not applicable
G60 and G51 series use the same motherboard, the only difference is the screen size of 16inch and 15.6

bluray drive can make a high spinning noise if there is buzzing might because of the bezel?

check your left right fade for the speakers in the volume control panel to make sure its centered. or you can do a test of left and right to see if maybe 1 is blown?

((check your left right fade for the speakers in the volume control panel to make sure its centered. or you can do a test of left and right to see if maybe 1 is blown? ))
exactly right , i found this reason in control panel of sound card when i try to test speakers .
somebody told me because it has 3d sound so the speakers are 3d so on of be up and on of be down .
is it right .

Retired
Not applicable
there is software 3D environment codecs that you can turn on and off. if your application has 3D audio support or surround sound, yes you will get the feeling that the speakers go in and out to give you the surround feel. if it is off, then your two speakers should be fully on.

i would just test it by playing music and put the fade left and right to see if they both come on. the fade front and back should be disabled by default.