cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog g752vs xb72koc includes which Accessories?

DayDaysTech
Level 7
So I bought a asus rog g752vs xb72kocand wanna know if anyone else has this and what Accessories you guys have for it bags headphones cooling pads lap desk ect i know its a big laptop asnd would like to get a bag for it cooling pad and a lap desk
3 REPLIES 3

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Hmm.. ;x I assume it comes with...

ROG Nomad (Backpack)
ROG Mouse
ROG Mouse Case
ROG Mouse Pad
Rip-off looking XBox Controller with PS4 layout Controller. (MFI?)

There's another set that contains Headphones, but I believe the setup above is the one included in that model number you tossed there.

DUE NOTE!! I actually don't know what the Mouse Pad or Mouse Case really is, could be a Keychain and a Cooling Deck, I've no idea.. Also this all comes in a big box.

Darnassus wrote:
Hmm.. ;x I assume it comes with...

ROG Nomad (Backpack)
ROG Mouse
ROG Mouse Case
ROG Mouse Pad
Rip-off looking XBox Controller with PS4 layout Controller. (MFI?)

There's another set that contains Headphones, but I believe the setup above is the one included in that model number you tossed there.

DUE NOTE!! I actually don't know what the Mouse Pad or Mouse Case really is, could be a Keychain and a Cooling Deck, I've no idea.. Also this all comes in a big box.

iv seen that but was also looking for a cooling pad and lap desk with that size laptop

Mouse pad it just that a pad to use your mouse on. the Mouse case is a hard case to protect your mouse while traveling. cooling pad and lap desk would be aftermarket I belive? you could look at ROG Accessories on the Asus sales website but I don't remember seeing either offered.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro