cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIveDash not displaying anything

branden_lucero
Level 7
It seems when i watch a video on builds with this board, the LiveDash should automatically start working as soon as it posts. but mine doesn't come up at all. my screen isn't active, and using the LiveDash software does nothing either. Is there a setting somewhere that i'm not aware of that should be working? does turning off the I/O fan have anything to do it (who wouldn't want to turn off this noisy ass thing)? could the connector be unplugged? i really hope it isn't.

Also, i really wish Asus would address profile management with Aura Sync. i'm tired of having to redo my lay out, because the **** doesn't sync in time and resets itself.
2 REPLIES 2

Ljugtomten
Level 9
branden_lucero wrote:
It seems when i watch a video on builds with this board, the LiveDash should automatically start working as soon as it posts. but mine doesn't come up at all. my screen isn't active, and using the LiveDash software does nothing either. Is there a setting somewhere that i'm not aware of that should be working? does turning off the I/O fan have anything to do it (who wouldn't want to turn off this noisy ass thing)? could the connector be unplugged? i really hope it isn't.

Also, i really wish Asus would address profile management with Aura Sync. i'm tired of having to redo my lay out, because the **** doesn't sync in time and resets itself.

Update UEFI to 0503 or later and the fan curves are much much better.
There is also an update for LiveDash (firmware) that you may need.

Ljugtomten wrote:
Update UEFI to 0503 or later and the fan curves are much much better.
There is also an update for LiveDash (firmware) that you may need.

i was on 503 before i posted this. i'll have to check on the LiveDash firmware then.