cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard And Mouse Disconnect

dusty459
Level 7
When I start my Pc sometime either the Mouse or Keyboard Wont be loaded I have to keep reconnecting them to get it to load
6 REPLIES 6

dusty459
Level 7
why did the thread dupe its self?

xeromist
Maybe you lost your connection and tried to submit twice? The two threads had slightly different titles. No biggie. If you get a dupe you can use the report post function and ask a moderator to remove it for you. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Ok thank you

Kaerar
Level 7
dusty459 wrote:
When I start my Pc sometime either the Mouse or Keyboard Wont be loaded I have to keep reconnecting them to get it to load

Had this happen to me once so far. Restarted and Keyboard failed to detect and initialise. Pulled out the USB cables and plugged them back in the same USB ports and it initialised. Hasn't happened again yet.

Kaerar wrote:
Had this happen to me once so far. Restarted and Keyboard failed to detect and initialise. Pulled out the USB cables and plugged them back in the same USB ports and it initialised. Hasn't happened again yet.

Yes this Seems to Happen to me Often Not sure Why

dusty459 wrote:
Yes this Seems to Happen to me Often Not sure Why

happen to me has well, the pc run fine, then for no reason, i dont get mouse or keyboard response so i simply hard reboot the computer, didnt happen again yet.