My System:
Maximus X Code
i7 8700K 8.Gen
H115i Hydro Cooler
Vegeance LPX 8 GB DDR4 2400Mhz
Samsung 960 Evo 500 Gb M.2
RM850 Full Modular
NZXT H440 Case

I bought a new motherboard, processor and M2. The other parts are the ones I already use and those that work on it.
The problem is; The motherboard's RGB Leds are working, but it do not react when I press the Start Button.
How can I solve this problem?

I apologize for the bad english and thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
In Flames wrote:
Hello,

My System:
Maximus X Code
i7 8700K 8.Gen
H115i Hydro Cooler
Vegeance LPX 8 GB DDR4 2400Mhz
Samsung 960 Evo 500 Gb M.2
RM850 Full Modular
NZXT H440 Case

I bought a new motherboard, processor and M2. The other parts are the ones I already use and those that work on it.
The problem is; The motherboard's RGB Leds are working, but it do not react when I press the Start Button.
How can I solve this problem?

I apologize for the bad english and thank you.

Hi can you be more clear? The RGB leds on the board, the strips... what you mean when you press start button? you mean when you turn on the computer, or you press the start (the windows key) or when you restart the computer?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Hi can you be more clear? The RGB leds on the board, the strips... what you mean when you press start button? you mean when you turn on the computer, or you press the start (the windows key) or when you restart the computer?

The motherboard's lights are on. But when I press the start button on the motherboard, there is no reaction on the device.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
still off when you boot on windows?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Raja
Level 13
I think he means the board will not power on. Just worded badly. Needs to do all the standard debugging like ensuring the PSU cables are seated all the way home.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
I think he means the board will not power on. Just worded badly. Needs to do all the standard debugging like ensuring the PSU cables are seated all the way home.

Yes.

I bought Maximus X Code, i7 8700K, Corsair Vegeance DDR4 and Samsung 960 EVO M2.

My old system;
Crosshair V Formula-Z
AMD FX9590
16 GB HyperX DDR3 Ram
H115i Cooler
RM850 Modular PSU
NZXT H440 Case

I removed the Crosshair V Formula-Z from this system and replaced it with a Maximus X Code. Then I turned on the power supply's on / off switch. The lights on the Maximus X Code worked. But it did not react when I pressed the start button on the Maximus X Code.
Later, when I connected the Crosshair V Formula-Z to the system again, it works fine.

I took the Maximus X Code to the technical service. I'm waiting for the service result right now.

I apologize for the bad english once again. I translate with Google translate.