cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XG32VQ feint lines at anything over 60hz

artiemad555
Level 7
Greetings all 🙂

Recently purchased this monitor.. only minor annoyance are these lines that appear horizontally over greyish backgrounds. The lines seem to bleed off the edge - they move around with the window, and for the record ifg you cover half the window with another white window, they disappear. Some funky business goin on. Electricity related? GPU? (its new 1080ti).. dodgy monitor? 😮

Screenie will explain better. (top of window beside 'x', grey horizontal border bleeds off) At 60hz they disappear. They are very feint and i think i can almost live with it... unless i dont stick to 60 anywayz.. need to test gaming experience moar. In gaming movies etc i never really managed to notice anything. I work a lot in photoshop ai etc with grey bgs so i get to see quite a few runnin around xD

Any insight would be appreciated. GG all!

aLaN

p.s. tried some obvious solutions... changed wall plug, changed hdmi/dp.. various settings and driver clean and reinstall.. next was thinking of perhaps opening case and removing a usb pci card stuck very close to the gpu...
2 REPLIES 2

WolF-X7
Level 7
I also notice faint horizontal lines running across the screen , they are more obvious on grey backgrounds , but I can notice them on other colors too if I look close enough , they appear like interlacing lines , I read on a site that this monitor has what they call interlace pattern artifacts , wonder if this is what they mean by that ,it's really bothering me a lot , have you come to a solution?

Fatal1tyBD
Level 7
RMA is the only solution.