- Tech Specs
ROG SWIFT PG35VQ
ROG Swift PG35VQ Ultra-Wide HDR Gaming Monitor – 35” 21:9 (3440 x 1440), FALD 512 Zones, Peak Brightness 1000nits, Overclockable 200Hz (above 144Hz), 2ms, G-SYNC Ultimate, DisplayHDR1000 ™, Quantum-dot, Smart Fan Control, Aura Sync, Hi-fi-grade ESS Amplifier
- 35-inch UWQHD 21:9 (3440 x 1440) Ultra-Wide HDR gaming monitor with an overclockable 200Hz refresh rate and 2ms response time for super-smooth gaming visuals
- G-SYNC ULTIMATE features the latest NVIDIA G-SYNC processors to deliver the best HDR gaming experience.
- Full Array Local Dimming (FALD) backlight delivers 512 independent LED zones and peak brightness 1000 nits with DisplayHDR 1000 certification.
- Quantum-dot display with a wide DCI-P3 90% color gamut provides realistic colors and smoother gradation
- Smart fan control dials in the exact rotational speed needed to maintain ideal thermals without overdoing it and causing unnecessary noise.
ROG SWIFT PG35VQ
THE GAMING MASTER
ROG Swift PG35VQ is a 35-inch ultra-wide gaming monitor with UWQHD (3440 x 1440) resolution, a 21:9 aspect ratio, overclockable 200-hertz refresh rate and a 2-millisecond response time that delivers incredibly expansive and super-smooth gaming visuals. Nvidia® G-SYNC™ Ultimate technology, full-array local dimming (FALD) backlighting with 512 independent LED zones and a peak brightness of 1000 nits with DisplayHDR™ 1000 certification delivers a richly nuanced image with brilliant colors and detailed shadows and highlights for more realistic gaming experiences.
35-inch ultra-wide (3440 X 1440) 21:9 panel
ROG Swift PG35VQ features a 35-inch ultra-wide QHD panel with 3440 x 1440 resolution and a pixel density of 109 ppi, so you can enjoy greater detail when playing games, watching movies and more. Its ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio provides 35% more onscreen space than WQHD displays, giving you a more expansive viewing area for all of your content.
FALD backlight with 512 zones and 1000 nits peak brightness
With full array local dimming (FALD) LED backlighting that’s dynamically controlled across 512 zones and DisplayHDR 1000 certification for a peak brightness of 1,000 nits in each zone, ROG Swift PG35VQ provides exceptional contrast for richer, more nuanced and realistic scenes with detailed shadows and highlights.
ROG Swift PG35VQ comes with NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate technology that enables advanced features, such as 1,000-nit brightness, stunning contrast, cinematic color, and ultra-low latency to deliver the best HDR gaming experiences.
200Hz refresh rate and 2 ms gray-to-gray response time
With an astonishing overclockable 200 Hz refresh rate and 2 ms gray-to-gray response time, ROG Swift PG35VQ handles even the fastest-moving visuals.
Quantum-dot for a cinema-grade DCI-P3 color gamut
Quantum-dot technology provides accurate color imagery and supports a cinema-standard DCI-P3 90% color gamut. DCI-P3 enables wider color range than sRGB, resulting in more realistic color reproduction.
Smart Fan Control
HDR monitors with full array backlights contain thousands of high-brightness LEDs that require a lot of power, and thus produce a significant amount of heat. ROG have implemented a Smart Fan Control technology that’s been derived from other tried-and-tested ASUS ROG products. Smart fan control dials in the exact rotational speed needed to maintain ideal thermals without overdoing it and causing unnecessary noise.
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, Swift PG35VQ provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura Sync-enabled components and peripherals. The PG35VQ has two lighting systems: the rear side ROG logo that is Aura Sync RGB-infused, and lighting system in the base of the stand that projects an ROG logo onto the desk below.
* Please download the Aura Sync driver download here.
Hi-fi-grade ESS headphone amplifier
ROG Swift PG35VQ includes the ESS 9118 digital-to-analogue converter (DAC), a single-chip audio processor delivering 24-bit/192kHz lossless playback with unprecedented dynamic range and ultralow distortion for clear and immersive gaming audio.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu
Reduces input lag for real time racing and fast gaming experience.
Enhances the color of your opponents' health/mana bars, so that you can simultaneously respond and be the first to destroy the opposing team's main.
Enhances contrast and color saturation for lively, vivid visuals — ideal for viewing movies.
Enhances color saturation and contrast sharpness to give you better, brighter colors and detailed visuals for real-time strategy (RTS) or RPG games.
High contrast settings enhance the visibility even in dark scenes to clearly see your enemies.
Ideal settings for viewing photos and graphics online.
Provides a greater brightness range and introduces more contrast gradations. It tweaks color saturation for greens and blues, making it ideal for viewing photos and videos that depict scenery.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Low Blue Light Level
Foolproof VESA mount kit
With VESA mount kit that provides easy attachment, ROG Swift PG35VQ can be mounted on a display arm or wall for maximum flexibility and viewing comfort.
ROG Swift PG35V features an ergonomically designed stand that offers extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments to ensure you can always get the perfect and most comfortable viewing position.
Height adjustment： (0~100mm)
Tilt(+21° ~ -6°)
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.