- Tech Specs
ROG Strix GL10DH
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Windows 10 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G Processor (4C/8T, 6MB cache, 4.2 GHz Max Boost)
AMD® B450 Chipset
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB : 1x HDMI,1x DP,1x DVI
8GB DDR4-2666 LO-DIMM x 2
4 x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports
1TB SATA 7200RPM 3.5" HDD
256GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Front I/O Ports
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x 3.5mm mic & headphone combo jack
Rear I/O Ports
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1x PS/2 mouse (green)
1x Front Speaker Out (Line Out)
1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
2 x PCIe® 3.0 x1
1 x PCIe® 3.0 x16
1 x M.2 connector for SSD
2 x DDR4 U-DIMM Slots
Network and communication
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)+Bluetooth® 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2 ;(*BT version may change with OS upgrades.)
300W 80 PLUS
Dimensions (W x D x H)
43.00 x 18.00 x 42.80 cm
Included in the Box (Optional)
USB Keyboard / Mouse
VGA Installation Type
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- The actual HDMI version of the products should be checked in the product specifications page respectively.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.