cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MemTweakIt Launches Open Beta!

X-ROG
Level 15
Current Version: 1.01.7 (available for download here: http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/memtweakit/)

What is MemTweakIt?
The MemTweakIt software has been available for about a year, but today we're upgrading it to co-op with the ROG site under ROG Pro. It allows you to read the memory timings in Windows and it automatically generates a Memory Efficiency Score. This score can now be submitted to our website to compete against others in a global ranking!

Compatible Motherboards:
Timing Readout/Efficiency Score/NO Tweaking: All ASUS P67, Z68, X79, Z77 motherboards
Timing Readout/Efficiency Score/YES Tweaking: All Maximus IV, Maximus V, Rampage IV motherboards

The in-Windows tweaking is enabled by a BIOS-level advantage designed by ROG engineers. Other 2011/2012 P/Z/X Intel boards will have to tweak the timings in the BIOS instead, although AI Suite II still offers in-windows voltage and bclock frequency adjustments for all boards.

Click here to see how to use MemTweakIt:

Please use this forum to:
Chat about efficiency scores and compare results
Talk about what you'd like to have new in the software
Let us know about bugs
Anything else MemTweaking!
41 REPLIES 41

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Talk about what i'd like to have new in the software: Yeah, compatability with my CHVF....seriously why only compatability with Intel?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Talk about what i'd like to have new in the software: Yeah, compatability with my CHVF....seriously why only compatability with Intel?

I was just going ta ask the same thing lol
Mobo: Crosshair V Formula
CPU: AMD FX-8120 8 Core 3.1 GHz
RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 DDR3
VGA: Zotac Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti X2
Optical: Asus DVD Burner Combo Drive X2
SSD: Corsair Force SATA III 120GB
HDD: Seagate SATA III 1TB Storage
Cooling: Corsair H100 Hydro CPU Cooler
Case: CoolerMaster CM690 II Advanced
PSU: Silencer Mk II 750 W

X-ROG
Level 15
Unfortunately it's not possible right now due to the differences in architecture.

I love that sig dude!:cool:
MB: Maximus VIII Hero
CPU:Intel i7-6700K OC @ 4.7 GHz
Mem: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3600 MHz
Vid: EVGA GTX980 Ti SC@ 1530MHz
SSD:RAID1&0 Samsung 256G 840 Pro

HDD: RAID1 6TB Ultrastar 7K6000
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Case:Corsair 600T, mod for roof rad

Custom Loop:
Block:EK Supremacy Clean CSQ, Copper
Rads:AlphaCool ST30 360 & 120
Fans: 4 X Enermax CLUSTER Advance, Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm, KingWin DB122
Pumps:2 X MCP 35x in series
Tubing:Tygon 2475 1/2" ID X 3/4" OD

speed
Level 12
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ignore me!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Unfortunately it's not possible right now due to the differences in architecture.

I had a feeling you were gonna say something like that Marshall lol, oh well thanks anyway mate 🙂

speed wrote:
Asus RoG will only throw AMD fans a bone once in a while in the form of a Crosshair motherboard. Intel is what make the money so that is all they care about. Crosshair V $209. ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME Gene $289. ASUS Rampage IV Gene $289. ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z LGA $339. ASUS Rampage IV Formula LGA 2011 Intel X79 $359. ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 $429. Do the math. Until AMD starts outselling Intel this is what we get.

Yeah I know, but i'm not going Intel route any time soon....the only time I will ever build myself another Intel based system is if AMD goes out of business lol 😛

DaemonCantor
Level 13
So the New Pro Section is actually who is the Rich Kid Section, according to Speed...:p

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ignore me!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I was only joking with you Speed....but yea if Intel is where the money is then it's the Rich Kids that can afford it not us Old Broken Folk...we go for the best Prices and keep the extra for things like FOOD....:p plus it cost a lot of money to have things like a House and Wives and Cars...:D