cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring tools

COLDSTATIC
Level 8
The more i use the asus aisuite the less i like it. It would be nice it it had a page of just stats. Plus the ticker at the bottom only shows 1 core at a time.

So i am looking to change out. I have openhardware installed but the voltages are not showing up. I ran the ai suite cleanup. All the other items work except that. Any suggestions? The reason i went with this first is b/c of the tie in with the nzxt x60 kraken.

What software are you using? Any recommendations for something else to try?
4770k | Asus Hero | G.Skill Trident 2400 32gb | Samsung 840 pro 256gb
NZXT Kraken x60 | Asus GTX780 Direct CU ii OC | Razer tiamat 7.1
Razer Imperator | Razer Nostromo | Antec High current pro 850
Thermaltake Xaser Vi | Windows 8.1 64bit
7 REPLIES 7

CSN7
Level 7
latest version of aida64 extreme works pretty great

HiVizMan
Level 40
I personally use HWmonitor on my systems. There are a couple of versions, I use the stand alone app that does not get installed. You can choose to use the installer version. Both are very good and worth checking out. Oh and it is free. Made by the same crowd who do CPUz.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Atlantis852
Level 7
I am running AIDA64 and MSI Afterburner which has been working fine. I installed Corsair Link 2 (I am now using the HT100i water cooler) and tried it with Afterburner instead of AIDA64 and it appears the two don't like each other and cause blue screens. So I am back to ADIA64.
Asus M6E | i7 4770K | 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM | 512GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | GTX 780

Atlantis852 wrote:
I am running AIDA64 and MSI Afterburner which has been working fine. I installed Corsair Link 2 (I am now using the HT100i water cooler) and tried it with Afterburner instead of AIDA64 and it appears the two don't like each other and cause blue screens. So I am back to ADIA64.

If you had both running at the same time(even just both installed) this is the root cause of the BSOD's, please never use 2 monitoring programs at the same time...it opens the flood gate for too many mis readings when you have more than one program polling the sensors of your hardware 🙂

Atlantis852
Level 7
Yep... BSODs guaranteed 😄 Only AIDA64 and Afterburner are live so everything works fine.
Asus M6E | i7 4770K | 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM | 512GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | GTX 780

HiVizMan
Level 40
Good to know - pleased that things are sorted. Aida is very very good software and I can recommend it big time.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

How do i get the usb3.0 boost installed without ai suite?
4770k | Asus Hero | G.Skill Trident 2400 32gb | Samsung 840 pro 256gb
NZXT Kraken x60 | Asus GTX780 Direct CU ii OC | Razer tiamat 7.1
Razer Imperator | Razer Nostromo | Antec High current pro 850
Thermaltake Xaser Vi | Windows 8.1 64bit