- Tech Specs
ROG Throne Core
Gaming headset stand with optimized arc design, stable and non-slip base, and compatible with most headsets
- Optimized arc design provides a stable catch to keep your headset poised securely in place
- A solid and nonslip foundation with a large surface area and rubber padding keeps ROG Throne Core standing firmly
- With a stand height of 29 cm, ROG Throne Core provides enough clearance for almost any headset
- Featuring sharp angles and clean lines, ROG Throne Core makes a distinct statement in any gaming setup
Rule with Poise
ROG Throne Core gaming headset stand delivers stability and style.
Its optimized arc design provides a stable catch to keep your headset poised securely in place, while a foundation with a large surface area, a nonslip bottom and rubber padding prevents tipping. With sharp angles and clean lines, ROG Throne Core makes a distinct statement in any gaming setup. A maximum stand height of 29 cm ensures that ROG Throne Core can accommodate almost any headset.
Optimized arc design
ROG Throne Core provides a stable catch to hang your headset securely in place and protect against shakes and bumps.
Stable, nonslip base
The stable foundation has a large surface area as well as nonslip coating and rubber padding on the bottom, which secures the stand and keeps your headset safe and sound.
Tall for compatibility
With a stand height of 29 cm, ROG Throne Core provides plenty of clearance for almost any headset.
Featuring sharp angles and clean lines, ROG Throne Core makes a distinct statement in any gaming setup.
ROG Keris Wireless
Lightweight FPS wireless gaming mouse with tri-mode connectivity (wired / 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth), specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi sensor, exclusive push-fit switch sockets, PBT polymer L/R keys, swappable side buttons, ROG Omni Mouse Feet, ROG Paracord and Aura Sync RGB lighting
ROG Strix Scope RX
ROG Strix Scope RX optical RGB gaming keyboard for FPS gamers, with ROG RX Optical Mechanical Switches, all-round Aura Sync RGB illumination, IP56 water and dust resistance, USB 2.0 passthrough, and alloy top plate
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.