- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Flow Z13 GZ301
Price Starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
Windows 11 Home
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900H Processor 2.6 GHz (24M Cache, up to 5.4 GHz, 14 cores: 6 P-cores and 8 E-cores)
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4050 Laptop GPU
ROG Boost: 2105MHz* at 65W (2055MHz Boost Clock+50MHz OC, 50W+15W Dynamic Boost)
ROG Nebula Display
QHD+ 16:10 (2560 x 1600, WQXGA)
Refresh Rate: 165Hz
Support stylus: Yes
MUX Switch + Optimus
Support Dolby Vision HDR : Yes
8GB*2 LPDDR5 on board
Max Capacity: 16GB
Support dual channel memory
1TB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD (2230)
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort™ / power delivery / G-SYNC
1x Thunderbolt™ 4 support DisplayPort™ / power delivery
1x ROG XG Mobile Interface and USB Type-C combo port (with USB 3.2 Gen2, support DisplayPort™ 1.4)
1x card reader (microSD) (UHS-II)
Keyboard and Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard 1-Zone RGB
13MP camera and 5MP IR camera
Smart Amp Technology
AI noise-canceling technology
Built-in 3-microphone array
2-speaker system with Smart Amplifier Technology
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.2 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
56WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
TYPE-C, 130W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 6.5A, 130W, Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Aura Sync Light Bar
1.18 Kg (2.60 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
30.2 x 20.6 x 1.29 ~ 1.42 cm (11.89" x 8.11" x 0.51" ~ 0.56")
Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass for PC_3 months (*Terms and exclusions apply. Offer only available in eligible markets for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Eligible markets are determined at activation. Game catalog varies by region, device, and time.)
Ecolabels & Compliances
BIOS Administrator Password and User Password Protection
Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)
McAfee® 1 year
Included in the Box
ROG Flow Sleeve (2022)
Stylus (ASUS Pen SA203-MPP2.0 support)
Dimension of keyboard: 30.2 x 22.8 x 0.56 cm
Weight of keyboard: 0.34 Kg
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Free upgrade to Windows Oct 21 when available)- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Factors that affect battery life include laptop configuration, power settings, and the way it is used. Battery capacity fades with its cycle count and age.
- Quick-charging times apply when using the proper ASUS/ROG adapter included alongside the select model and the system is powered off (via the "shut down" command). In compatible scenarios, batteries can be recharged to 50% within 30 minutes under the optimal temperature range of 20-45 degrees Celsius. Charging times may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- The standard Asus test environment for battery life is as follows: Windows operating system, display module with 150 nits of brightness, lighting off, and other application settings.
- Video Playback: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth off, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Battery Saver, system volume at 67%, and video at full screen, 1080p resolution
- Web Browsing: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Better Battery, and using the Weblooper Top50 website in Google Chrome to play the video with a refresh time of 10 seconds.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Unit with RJ45 port does not support “Power over Ethernet” (PoE), only support data transmission.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.