- Tech Specs
ROG Rapture GT6
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Black Moonlight White
WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
AX10000 ultimate AX performance
WiFi Data Rate
2.4GHz AX: 2x2 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40MHz, up to 574Mbps
5G-1Hz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
5G-2Hz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
Internal antenna x 9
Transmit / Receive
1.7GHz tri-core processor
256MB Flash 512MB DDR4 RAM
OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) Beamforming: standard-based and universal 1024-QAM high data rate 20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth * The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5GHz band in some regions / countries due to regulatory restrictions.
2.4G Hz 5 GHz-1 5 GHz-2
Wireless router mode Access point mode
1 x 2.5 Gigabit WAN Port 3 x Gigabit LAN Ports 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 Port
WPS Button Reset Button Power Switch
Power x 1
AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz) DC Output : 19 V with max. 2.37 A current / 19.5 V with max. 2.31 A current
ROG Rapture GT6 RJ-45 Cable Power Adapter Quick Start Guide Warranty Card
Product Weight (g)
• Primary AiMesh Router
• AiMesh Node
Game Boost / Acceleration
OpenNAT (Game Profile)
"Allow you to block access to unwanted websites and apps."
Parental Control Customized Internet Schedule
"The Guest Network provides Internet connection for guests but restricts access to your local network."
Guest Network Connection time limit
WiFi Encryption : WPA3 Personal, WPA2 Personal, WPA Personal, WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise, Open System
• Maximum Firewall Keyword Filter : Max 64 rules
• Maximum Firewall Network Service Filter : Max 32 rules
• Maximum Firewall URL Filter : Max 64 rules
• Router Security Assessment
• Malicious Site Blocking
• Two-Way IPS
• Infected Device Prevention and Blocking
VPN Client L2TP
VPN Client Open VPN
VPN Client PPTP
VPN Client WireGuard
VPN Server IPSec
VPN Server Open VPN
VPN Server PPTP
VPN Server WireGuard
• Bandwidth Monitor
• Bandwidth Limiter
• Real-time Traffic Monitor
• Wired Traffic Monitor
• Wireless Traffic Monitor
• Traffic Analysis Period : Daily, Weekly, Monthly
• Website History
3G / 4G LTE Dongle
4G / 5G Auto Mobile Tethering
• Maximum Port Forwarding Rule : 64
• Maximum Port Triggering Rule : 32
NAT Passthrough : PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, RTSP, H.323, SIP Passthrough, PPPoE relay
LAN Link Aggregation
Manually Assign IP Address
Wake on LAN (WOL)
WiFi MAC Address Filter
• Maximum MAC Filters : 64
4G / 5G Auto Mobile Tethering
File System : HFS+, NTFS, vFAT, ext2, ext3, ext4
Safely Remove Disk
Shared Folder Privileges
Configuration Backup and Restore
New Device Connect Notification
Auto Firmware Update
- ROG Rapture GT6
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac & 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be same standard for best results.
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise is only available on single router, is not available under AiMesh mode.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.