- Tech Specs
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Axial-tech fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1650 provides a premium introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
*To activate 0dB mode, please engage Quiet (Q) bios mode by using the onboard switch.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing™ architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The ROG Strix GTX 1650 is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
Learn more about XSplit >
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Learn more about wtfast >
Outshine the competition
The Strix features Aura RGB lighting on the shroud. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a completely customized lighting setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options. Look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
Be a ninja
Sometimes you just want to turn off all the lights… That's why we've outfitted your graphics card with a convenient stealth mode button. Give it a press and you'll instantly transform from a master of the color-verse into a stealthy ninja.
Smarter fan speed
ASUS FanConnect II features one 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, NVIDIA Turing™ shaders enable awesome performance increases in today’s games.
Easily upgrade your PC and get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050 in the latest games.
GeForce Experience™ is the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
This powerful tool lets you take professional-grade screenshots of your games. Now, you can record and share your most brilliant gaming experiences with super-resolution, 360-degree, HDR, and stereoscopic capture modes.
MORE CREATING, LESS WAITING
Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day. Combined with NVIDIA Creator Ready Drivers, you’ll get additional performance and reliability to supercharge your creativity.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.