- Tech Specs
ROG Chakram X
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
USB 2.0 (TypeC to TypeA)
100 ~ 36,000 DPI
USB Report rate
RF 2.4G Report rate
Qi wireless charging supported (compatible with ROG Balteus Qi)
L/R Switch Type
ROG Micro-Switches 70M (spare micro-switches bundled)
11 programmable buttons (not including scroll wheel up/down, digital joystick mode)
Rechargeable Polymer Lithium Ion Battery
Up to 150 Hrs
2 m ROG Paracord Cable
132.7 x 76.6 x 42.8 mm
Weight Without Cable
translucent black and silver
1 x ROG Chakram X Mouse 2 x ROG 3-pin Micro-Switches (installed in mouse) 2 x Spare Micro-Switches 1 x Wireless Receiver 1 x 2 m Paracord Cable (Type-A male to Type-C male) 1 x USB RF Extender Adaptor with mousepad clip (Type-A female to Type-C Female) 1 x Carry Pouch 1 x long Joystick (installed on mouse) 1 x Short Joystick 1 x Joystick Cover 1 x Switch Remover 1 x Customizable Logo Badge 1 Sheet x ROG Logo Stickers 1 x Quick Start Guide 1 x Warranty Booklet
- ROG Chakram X
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.