How Do You Build The Ultimate Gaming PC? We've put together our own build guide video detailing how to build a tri-SLI gaming PC using the Maximus VI Extreme.
The spec used is as follows:
- ROG Maximus VI Extreme
- Intel Core i7 4770K processor
- 3x ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II graphics cards
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 2133MHz DDR3 memory
- Cooler Master M2 Silent Pro 1500W PSU
- Cooler Master Seidon 240M liquid cooler
- 2x Corsair Neutron 240GB SSD
- Cooler Master Cosmos II
If you're thinking or planning on building your own Maximus VI rig, join us in our build advice forum for a chat about your spec!