- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
MORE THAN GRAPHICS. LESS TO CARRY.
MORE THAN GRAPHICS.LESS TO CARRY.
MORE THANGRAPHICS.LESS TO CARRY.
Fast, flexible, functional
Fast, flexible, functional
GO FOR PRO-LEVEL SPEED
Experience fast and fluid gameplay delivered by a cutting-edge GPU. Our top config has a brand-new NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4090 Laptop GPU. Build out a complete battlestation with a gaming mouse, gamepad, and more via one USB Type-C and three flexible USB Type-A ports. Plug into gigabit ethernet for the lowest latency connections for competitive online multiplayer.
CREATE YOUR NEXT MASTERPIECE
Powerhouse graphics and versatile I/O ports make creating content easier. Between the HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4, screen space can be extended across up to four* external monitors, all in 4K resolution. Create cutting-edge content from streaming video to print-worthy art in ultra-rich detail.*Running 4 displays requires connecting 2 to the XG Mobile and 2 to the Flow X13.
FLEX NEXT-GEN VERSATILITY
Despite a form factor just 7% of the size of typical eGPUs, the XG Mobile offers uncompromised power for graphics-intensive tasks like gaming, multimedia editing, rendering, and more. Its ultra-compact dimensions weigh just 1.3kg, making it easy-to-carry anywhere.
GeForce RTX 40 Series Laptops
2023 ROG Flow X13 - Built to adapt. Ultra compact.
I installed the ASUS ROG XG MOBILE rtx 4090 on the ASUS ROG ALLY and the result has been incredible, BRUTAL power
For a desktop experience, pair Ally with an external XG Mobile GPU, dedicated monitor, mouse, and keyboard for esports and high-fidelity 4K gaming.
- The actual version of HDMI 2.1 should be checked in the specifications page.
- HDMI 2.0 was revised to HDMI 2.1 TMDS, and HDMI 2.1 was revised to HDMI 2.1 FRL effective from May 3, 2022.
- The actual HDMI version of the products should be checked in the product specifications page respectively.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.