- Tech Specs
Optical wired gaming mouse with a truly ambidextrous design featuring configurable side buttons, exclusive push-fit switch socket design, and Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync support
- Truly ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aggressive aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
- DPI switch and DPI indicator
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings and more
ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customizability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while exclusive push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. The push-fit design makes it easy to replace worn out switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse. The Pugio features stunning, aggressive aesthetics to match its performance — including angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support.
Configurable Side Buttons
Ambidextrous mice with side buttons usually feature a mirrored button layout to accommodate both right- and left-handed gamers. The drawback of this design is that it often results in side button misclicks. Even with the buttons disabled, they can still be distracting. With the ROG Pugio, there’s no need to change your grip style to avoid the buttons. The Pugio has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks to give you a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse. Simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons — the options are all yours!
An exceptional gaming mouse deserves a matching accessory case. Keep your mouse accessories organized and protected!
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design
ROG Pugio features an exclusive push-fit switch socket design that allows you to easily change switches to vary click resistance. The option of replacing worn or broken switches also extends the lifespan of your mouse.Note 1: ROG Pugio is compatible with Omron D2F and D2FC series switches. Click for full list.
Note 2: Cushions attached to the bottom of the default switches can be reused for shorter switches.
Extend the lifespan of the mouse
There’s no need to get rid of your favorite mouse because of worn or broken switches — simply swap them out!
Choose your preferred click resistance
Install the switches that feel right.
Change the switches in just three steps
Remove the four rubber screw covers and bottom screws.
Lift up the mouse cover and pull backwards to reveal the switches.
Pull out the switches.
ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customizable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
- Color cycle
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronization across your ROG Pugio and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. Quickly synchronize lighting between the ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore keyboard with a press of the latter’s ROG Sync hotkey, or use Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components to make your system stand out!
Learn more about Aura Sync.Note: Lighting synchronization between ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore is enabled and controlled via ROG Armoury software. Aura Sync lighting synchronization with ASUS motherboards, graphics cards, peripherals and other components is enabled and controlled via proprietary ASUS Aura software.
Durable 50-Million-Click Switches
Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. With high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, the ROG Pugio is built to last.
To provide extra options, the Pugio is bundled with an additional pair of high-quality Japanese-made Omron switches for a different click feel, right out of the box!
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.
Separate Button Design
The ROG Pugio has a separate button design that lowers the actuation force and travel distance required for each click, so you’ll enjoy faster and more tactile button response.
ROG Armoury Software
The ROG Pugio features intuitive ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customize Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and much more!
ROG Pugio II
ROG Pugio II ambidextrous lightweight wireless gaming mouse with 16,000 dpi optical sensor, 7 programmable buttons, on-the-fly DPI-adjust button and Aura Sync RGB lighting
ROG Strix Impact II
ROG Strix Impact II ambidextrous ergonomics gaming mouse featuring 6200-dpi optical sensor, push-fit switch-socket and Aura Sync RGB lighting
ROG Claymore II
ROG Claymore II modular TKL 80%/100% gaming mechanical keyboard with ROG RX Optical Mechanical Switches, detachable numpad & wrist rest, wired & wireless 2.4G modes, extra customizable clicky hotkeys, volume control wheel and wireless Aura Sync.
ROG Falchion 65% wireless mechanical gaming keyboard with 68 keys, wireless Aura Sync lighting, interactive touch panel, keyboard cover case, Cherry MX switches, and up to 450-hour battery life
ROG Strix Scope TKL
ROG Strix Scope TKL wired mechanical RGB gaming keyboard for FPS games, with Cherry MX switches, aluminum frame, and Aura Sync lighting
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.