- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
AX11000 ultimate AX performance
WiFi Data Rate
2.4GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40MHz, up to 1148Mbps
5G-1Hz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
5G-2Hz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
External antenna x 8
Transmit / Receive
1.8GHz quad-core processor
256MB NAND flash and 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) Beamforming: standard-based and universal 1024-QAM high data rate 20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth * The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5GHz band in some regions / countries due to regulatory restrictions.
Router(AiMesh router), AiMesh node, Access point, Repeater, Media bridge
RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 4, Multi-Gig Ethernet port 2.5G/1G x1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2
WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button, Boost Key
Power x 1 Wi-Fi x 2 WAN x 1 LAN x 1 USB x 2 WPS x 1 2.5G Port x 1
AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz) DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
GT-AX11000 Extreme Gaming Router RJ-45 Cable Power Adapter Quick Start Guide Warranty Card
• Primary AiMesh Router
• AiMesh Node
Game Boost / Acceleration
OpenNAT (Game Profile)
"Allow you to block access to unwanted websites and apps."
Parental Control Customized Internet Schedule
• Maximum Parental Control profile : 16
• Maximum Parental Control content filter rule : 16
"The Guest Network provides Internet connection for guests but restricts access to your local network."
• Maximum Guest Network Rule : 2.4GHz x3, 5GHz-1 x3, 5GHz2 x3
Guest Network Connection time limit
Guest Network Encryption : Open system, WPA/WPA2-Personal
WiFi Encryption : Open system, WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Personal, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
• Maximum Firewall Keyword Filter : 32
• Maximum Firewall Network Service Filter : 32
• Maximum Firewall URL Filter : 64
• Router Security Assessment
• Malicious Site Blocking
• Two-Way IPS
• Infected Device Prevention and Blocking
VPN Client L2TP
VPN Client Open VPN
VPN Client PPTP
VPN Server IPSec
VPN Server Open VPN
VPN Server PPTP
• Bandwidth Monitor
• Bandwidth Limiter
-- Maximum Bandwidth Limiter Rule : 32
-- Maximum Traditional QoS Rule : 32
• Real-time Traffic Monitor
• Wired Traffic Monitor
• Wireless Traffic Monitor
• Traffic Analysis Period : Daily, Weekly, Monthly
• Website History
Internet Connection Type : PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, Automatic IP, Static IP
3G / 4G LTE Dongle
4G / 5G Auto Mobile Tethering
• Maximum Port Forwarding Rule : 64
• Maximum Port Triggering Rule : 32
NAT Passthrough : PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, RTSP, H.323, SIP Passthrough,PPPoE relay
LAN Link Aggregation
Manually Assign IP Address
• Maximum Manually Assign IP Address Rule : 64
Wake on LAN (WOL)
WiFi MAC Address Filter
• Maximum MAC Filters : 64
4G / 5G Auto Mobile Tethering
File System : HFS+, NTFS, vFAT, ext2, ext3, ext4
Safely Remove Disk
Shared Folder Privileges
Operating system : ASUSWRT
Configuration Backup and Restore
- ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac & 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be same standard for best results.
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise is only available on single router, is not available under AiMesh mode.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.