- Tech Specs
ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X reigns supreme by combining liquid cooling with the NVIDIA Ampere architecture.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory.
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 560mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts.
ROG STRIX LC
GEFORCE RTX™ 3080 TI
ROG STRIX LC
GEFORCE RTX™ 3080 TI
Overflowing with Power
The mind-blowing performance of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture just got cooler. The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti channels the power of liquid cooling to unlock the GPU’s full potential and then some, delivering ultra-quiet thermal performance that blows air-cooled designs out of the water. For performance connoisseurs looking to build a supremely powerful rig, ROG Strix LC is here.
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GDDR6X memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
Heat produced by power-delivery components is dispelled by a blower-style fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud. The combo exhausts hot air quietly and efficiently.
The 240mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120mm ARGB fans that are optimized for high CFMs and static pressure.
Full-coverage Cold Plate
The LC utilizes 560 mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables are housed in the tubing’s mesh lining and come pre-connected to the card, streamlining setup and the rig’s interior.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the card and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. The rear is covered in a protective metal backplate that reinforces the PCB, adding structural rigidity to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual BIOS switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, three 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue.
The ROG Strix LC flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo and two ARGB radiator fans. Customized colors and lighting effects can be tweaked via Armoury Crate.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!Learn more about wtfast
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!Learn more about XSplit
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!Learn more about QuantumCloud
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your next rig.
Learn more >
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. IT’S ON.
Experience today’s biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI ACCELERATION
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
VICTORY MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
UP YOUR CREATIVE GAME
Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you’re rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
STREAM LIKE A BOSS
Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app gives you powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal. So you can give your audience your best—every time.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti OC Edition 8GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.