- Tech Specs
ROG STRIX LC
The unleashed reign of NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture just got cooler. The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX™ 4090 channels the power of liquid cooling to unlock the GPU’s full potential and then some, delivering quiet thermal performance that blows air-cooled designs out of the water.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
NVIDIA DLSS 3
NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
Built for Live Streaming
NVIDIA Broadcast app
Fast-Track Your Creativity
Performance and Reliability
Game Ready and Studio Drivers
Full-coverage Cold Plate
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GDDR6X memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
Heat produced by power delivery components is quietly dispelled by a blower-style fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud.
The 240mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120 mm ARGB fans that are optimized for high airflow and static pressure.
The ROG Strix LC leverages 560 mm tubing to enable compatibility with larger chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables are housed in the tubing’s mesh lining and come pre-connected to the card, streamlining setup and cable management.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the card and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
Pair with a PSU
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1 TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Game Ready Drivers
GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games. They’re finely tuned in collaboration with developers and extensively tested across thousands of hardware configurations for maximum performance and reliability.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at high refresh rates, plus HDR and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
Turn your screenshots into art with this powerful in-game photo mode that captures 360, HDR, and super-resolution photos.
The highest performance graphics deliver the smoothest, most immersive VR experiences.
Resizable BAR is an advanced PCI Express feature that enables the CPU to access the entire GPU frame buffer at once, improving performance in many games.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.