- Tech Specs
ROG Azoth gaming custom keyboard with 75 keyboard form factor, gasket mount, three-layer dampening foam and metal top cover, highly customizable with hot-swappable pre-lubed ROG NX mechanical switches, ROG keyboard stabilizers, PBT doubleshot keycaps and lube kit, tri-mode connection with 2.4 GHz SpeedNova technology, OLED display, three-way control knob, three tilt angles, and Mac support
- Unique gasket mount design: Silicone gasket mount with three layers of dampening foams combine to provide an unrivaled typing experience
- Tri-mode connection: Use Bluetooth® to connect and switch between three devices at a time, ROG SpeedNova wireless technology provides up to 2,000+ hours of low-latency gameplay in 2.4 GHz RF wireless mode (OLED & RGB off), or use standard wired USB
- OLED display and intuitive controls: View system info and keyboard settings at a glance; built-in three-way knob allows for quick settings adjustment
- Hot-swappable ROG NX mechanical switches: Pre-lubed switches for smoother clicks and eliminates bouncing noises respectively; fast actuation and ROG-tuned force curves provide great keystroke feel and consistency
- Enhanced typing experience: Pre-lubed keyboard stabilizer produces less friction for smoother keystrokes and stability for longer keys; durable ROG PBT doubleshot keycaps offer a premium feel
- Switch lube kit: Bundled essentials including Krytox™ GPL-205-GD0 lubricant to get beginners started on keyboard DIY
- Ergonomic design: Two pairs of keyboard feet of different heights provide up to three tilt positions
- MacOS support: Easily toggle between Windows and MacOS modes
TRANSCEND THE LIMITS
ROG Azoth is a 75% gaming keyboard bristling with DIY features traditionally found on premium custom keyboards. A metal top cover with silicone gasket mount and three-layer dampening, hot-swappable, pre-lubed ROG NX mechanical switches and keyboard stabilizer, ROG PBT doubleshot keycaps and bundled switch lube kit combine to create unprecedented typing experiences. ROG Azoth also has an OLED display with intuitive controls, versatile tri-mode connectivity with SpeedNova wireless technology in 2.4 GHz mode, three adjustable tilt positions, and MacOS support.
OLED Display & Three-Way
- Setting Indicators
- Audio Visualizations
- System Monitoring
This sophisticated 2-inch OLED panel can set to show keyboard status, including Caps Lock, connection mode and PC/Mac mode indicators. It can also show battery level, multimedia info, custom animations, as well as system parameters such as CPU temperature.
Intuitively make adjustments and tweak settings with the three-way control knob & side button and OLED display.
Versatile Tri-Mode Connection
ROG SpeedNova wireless technology offers up to 2,000+ hours of stable, uninterrupted near-zero-latency gameplay in 2.4 GHz RF mode (RGB and OLED off). Alternatively, you can use Bluetooth mode to connect to up to three devices at the same time, or charge and play simultaneously in wired USB mode.
RF 2.4 GHz
RELIABLE DATA TRANSFER
OPTIMIZED POWER EFFICIENCY
ROG SpeedNova wireless technology optimizes wireless data transfer to deliver industry-leading low-latency performance.
Even in noisy environments congested with RF signal interference from surrounding wireless devices, ROG SpeedNova ensures polling rate stays at peak performance by cutting through signal jams with powerful connections and scanning for available frequencies with minimal interference.
Meticulously engineered to minimize power consumption.
A Typing Feel Like No Other
Silicone gasket mount design gives the Azoth a more cushioned and pleasant typing feel than traditional mechanical keyboards.
Durable 3.5 mm-thick silicone pad to absorb noise
PORON® foam to absorb case ping and hollowness
Silicone foam-lined base case completely eliminates echoes and ensures a flat surface for the PORON® foam
ROG NX Mechanical Switch
ROG-exclusive gaming switch -
Tuned for great keystroke feel and consistency with fast actuation.
The switches have lubricated stems and base housings that offer a smoother click feel and eliminate spring bouncing noises respectively.
ROG NX Snow mechanical switches utilize composite POM material for the stem with PC top housing and POM bottom housing to provide ultra smooth keystrokes, and the walled stem design enhances stability and prevents dust intrusion. Special tuning is also done, coupled with factory pre-lubing, to give the ROG NX Snow keystroke a very solid and clean sound, with “thocky” acoustics.
ROG NX Storm mechanical switches utilize composite POM material for the stem with PC housings to provide ultra-smooth and tactile keystrokes, and the walled stem design enhances stability and prevents dust intrusion. Special tuning is also done, coupled with factory pre-lubing, to give the ROG NX Storm keystroke a very crispy and clicky sound, with “clacky” acoustics.
LINEAR & SWIFT
ROG NX Red Mechanical Switches provide a 1.8mm actuation point for fast input. Initial actuation force of 40gf helps prevent accidental keystrokes, and it extends to 55gf for perfect rebound feedback. As a result, keystrokes are instantaneous and have a smooth and
ROG NX Brown Mechanical Switches have a 2mm actuation point, as preferred by traditional brown switch users. The tactile force of 58gf combined with a click ratio of 33% gives every keystroke an obvious, more pronounced tactile response.
CLICKY & TACTILE
ROG NX Blue Mechanical Switches feature a 2.3mm actuation point, standard 16% click ratio, and an enthusiast-preferred 65gf tactile force — all to provide firm and superb feedback with each keystroke.
Better Typing Experience
ROG Keyboard Stabilizer
This pre-lubed keyboard stabilizer has been specially tuned with gamers in mind; it produces less friction, allowing long keys such as Spacebar, Shift and Enter to deliver keystrokes that stay true to the original switch feel.* ROG Azoth is also compatible with costar stabilizers.
ROG PBT Doubleshot Keycaps
ROG PBT doubleshot keycaps provide a unique and premium feel, as well as offer long-lasting durability. Key design has been optimized with mid-height keycaps (similar to Cherry profile keycaps) and a shorter stem to reduce key wobble, and provide a more comfortable user experience.* Keycap material may vary by region.
The Spacebar has extra lubing and modification for enhanced acoustics and feel.
The Azoth includes two pairs of keyboard feet of different heights, giving it three tilt angles to suit your preference.
Hands-On with your Custom Keyboard
Swap and install your preferred switch type for a unique, customized feel.*Even though the switches are hot swappable, it is not recommended to swap out switches when the keyboard is on to prevent short circuiting the keyboard.
DIY Switch Lube Kit
The ROG Azoth includes a complete set of tools for DIY switch lubing. The kit includes a switch opener, keycap puller, switch puller, lube station, brush, and bottle of Krytox™ GPL-205-GD0 lubricant.
Armoury Crate unifies system and lighting controls. Easily create, define and customize scenario profiles, map keys, and record macros.
With Aura Sync RGB, the entire color spectrum and a range of dynamic lighting effects are at your command. Individually lit keys allow you to create a keyboard that's uniquely yours.
On-the-fly macro recordings
Record macros on the fly and map them to fully programmable keys.
Save up to six profiles, including up to five custom schemes, and use them
100% anti-ghosting & N-key rollover
Every keystroke is registered accurately, no matter how many keys are pressed.
Easily toggle MacOS mode to remap the keys for use with MacBooks and Macs.
*Armoury Crate is currently not compatible with MacOS.
ROG Strix Flare II Animate
ROG Strix Flare II Animate gaming mechanical keyboard with AniMe Matrix™ LED display, 8000 Hz polling rate, ROG NX mechanical switches or Cherry MX switches, swappable switches, metal media controls,and a wrist rest with light diffuser
ROG Strix Scope RX TKL Wireless Deluxe
ROG Strix Scope RX TKL Wireless Deluxe gaming keyboard for FPS gamers, with tri-mode connectivity, ROG RX Optical Mechanical Switches, wide Ctrl key, PBT keycaps, Aura Sync RGB, magnetic wrist rest, and alloy top plate.
ROG Claymore II
ROG Claymore II modular TKL 80%/100% gaming mechanical keyboard with ROG RX Optical Mechanical Switches, detachable numpad & wrist rest, wired & wireless 2.4G modes, extra customizable clicky hotkeys, volume control wheel and wireless Aura Sync.
ROG Falchion NX
ROG Falchion NX 65% wireless mechanical gaming keyboard with 68 keys, wireless Aura Sync lighting, interactive touch panel, keyboard cover case, ROG NX switches, and up to 450-hour battery life
ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
The ultra-lightweight ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition is a 54-gram wireless gaming mouse with a pro-tested form factor, 36,000-dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, ROG SpeedNova wireless technology, tri-mode connectivity, ROG Micro Switches, five programmable buttons, and synergy profile setting functions with the Aim Lab Settings Optimizer.
ROG Hone Ace Aim Lab Edition
ROG Hone Ace Aim Lab Edition large-sized gaming mouse pad is designed to work with Aim Lab X ROG 360 task to help gamers improve their aim. The Hone Ace has a hybrid cloth surface for a smoother glide and better control, a water-, oil- and dust-repellent surface protective nano coating, and a soft nonslip rubber base.
ROG Fusion II 500
RGB gaming headset with high resolution ESS 9280 Quad DAC™, deep bass and immersive virtual 7.1 surround sound, AI Beamforming Microphones with AI Noise Cancelation, Game Chat volume control, compatible with PCs, PlayStation® 5, Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox
ROG Destrier Ergo Gaming Chair
ROG Destrier Ergo Gaming Chair with futuristic cyborg aesthetic, versatile seat adjustments for the perfect posture, mobile gaming arm support mode, and acoustic panel for less distraction and more immersive gaming experience.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.